Monday, May 08, 2006

Ninja!

Wonder 1:
I wonder if Mum & Dad would renovate the new home as nicely as the neighbours?.. Coz the neighbours' home really do look awesome!... our purchased house??.. errrrrrrrrrrrr........... *bleagh*

Wonder 2:
I wonder if "the visit from aunty" this month would be shorter than the rest.. i wouldn't want her here while we're on our honeymoon, rite??...... *cheeky*

Wonder 3:
I wonder if the thank you dinner for my second grp of frenz will EVER happen!!!.... coz it juz has not happened!!!!!..... *frustrated!*

Wonder 4:
I wonder why the old folks give us (me & hubby) $$$$$ when we go "sembah2"??.... it's very paiseh leh!.. anyone care to gimme an explaination, pls?.... *confused*

Wonder 5:
I wonder if i'm brave enuff to be pregnant and carrying our first child and it doesn't help with Rosma listing the reasons why she's not thinking of having a second one now!... and yes!.. i am that selfish too!... *smirks*

Wonder 6:
I wonder how our increment here works? It's not the same as it used to it seems... and so, i am still left wondering how on earth do they get the amount that I got for my increment?... hmmmm.... *wondering*

Wonder 7:
I wonder if i'll ever get out of this "NO MOOD TO WORK" mode!.. urrrrgh!... been in this mode for quite a while now... urrrgh!.. i know there's juz some things that I've not done.. but i can't put my finger on "what"?!.... hmmmm....... *bored*

aaaaarrrggghh!!.. i'm obviously BORED!!....... and i can't wait for tml to make bf for hubby, sleep in, cook lunch for hubby and go shopping!!.... for now, being a housewife seems more "inviting" than being at work!...

No comments: