Friday, June 30, 2006

BORED & SICK..
brrr... i'm fucking bored... BORED! BORED! BORED!!.... counting down the minutes to going home.. i can't wait to go home and lie my aching body on my very comfy bed, beside the ever-comforting husband!...

OH!... i also need like LOTS of strepsils to soothe this stupid sore throat of mine!!!.... urrrgh!!.... btw, soooo happy to read that my sup's been redesignated to an AD position!!... and that my DD is promoted to D!!.. they totally deserve it siah!!... ;) oh!.. and i dun really understand what is the difference between redesignated, reappointment and promotion?!!!!!.... if it's of a higher position, juz call it a promotion lah!!.. alamak!!!....

anyways, i forgot to write abt this funny dream this morning!!.. ahhahaa... i dreamt of the big boss.. he gave Ms Mono a lecture on how she's soooo active abt her other activities but not her OWN work!.. and then, he turned to look at me and lectured me abt how blogging is fun, good and all but NOT when i'm doing it at work!!.. ahhahaa.... how freaky is tat?!.. does he know?!... kwang.. kwang.. kwang..

ok.. obviously, i'm kinda rambling... i'm fucking bored!!..... fucking sick!.. fucking hungry! ;( i soooo need my hubby!!!................... *sobs!*

No comments: