Monday, June 26, 2006

MY HANDYMAN..
I'm dedicating my entry to my handyman.. ;) we went to Ms Sinus' new home on Friday to drill some holes.. He tot he was OK but he went from OK to KO once he reached home!!... poor thing... but managed to take this picture of him when he was drilling some cabinet holes..


love how his hands have those muscular look - those urat tegang look - hahhaha... *wink! wink!* very hunky, my boy!!.... ;)

but anyways, i also got him his very, very, belated birthday gift just yesterday!... the one gift he couldn't make up his mind on!! bleagh!!... but the price tag on it now, was a temptation he couldn't resist!..


he rushed me through my shopping yesterday, just to be home to set it up and play around with it!!!.......... hmmm.. i hope it's not a mistake buying him this - sekali got no time for me!!!.... *worried*

No comments: