Monday, June 12, 2006

WAT'S UP?!
On Friday, B had me wearing this!


But it was actually meant for him!!.....


I was supposed to scare Dearest on Sunday when i was away at the hair saloon for treatment.. but in the end had to cancel that appointment coz it was raining cats and dogs!!!!....

I was also supposed to blog abt the latest, cute, addition to the Sury family butttttt, i couldn't find my camera anywhere in the hse!!!... urggh!!... i juz pray and hope that it's in the car... i remembered bringing it home but my memory seemed to stop at me starting the car, going home!!... brrrrrr!....... i'll blog abt it once i get my hands on my camera!!!!... ;(

oooooh!!!.... i managed to catch the rerun of Singapore Idol, the female run up and i understand now, y Ms Good-Voice-scared-of-criticisms do not wish to be "associated" with Rahima.. hahhahaa...... but well, she really do look like u!!.. hahahhaa.. but hmmm... the attitude's a bit wrong.. the voice... a bit macam jantan eh??..... my take on her performance? in Simon's words, "too indulging"... i think u put in too much of that jantan voice in your performance, girl.. macam over gitu...

Jasmine's performance??... forgettable... i dun really quite understand why she went in.. i tot Gayle was better though she started off wrongly and kinda missed her words a bit... alamak!!.... Gayle definitely need to go through to the next round lah!!....

And for god's sake!!.. who's decision was that to put Milly through to Top 28?!!!!....... i was embarrassed for her!... kept cringing throughout her performance.. and that "you look good" comment was wat??!... a sympathetic comment?!.... i'm sure there were others who were better than her!!... but if that was the standard to be through to Top 28, i can juz imagine everyone else's voice!!... no wonder, the audition series were cut to 2 wks!!!.... :p

can't wait for wed!!... my favourite will be singing this wk!... hope he's good and impressed me juz as much as he did during the theatre audition!.. hehehhee... ;)

No comments: