Friday, July 14, 2006

DINNER WITH MS INSURANCE AGENT & HUBBY
It was quite a melodramatic dinner in the first half hr of our meeting... as usual, me in my dramatic self and emotional attachment to my reality tv series; in yesterday's case, Singapore Idol!... waaahaaahaaa......

The fact that Jonathan was part of the bottom 3 proves that Singapore do have "good" ears afteralL!!!... hehehehe.... u did well, Singapore! it may very well crush Ms IA's theory on who would win the SI!!!.... waaaahaaahaaa.... though i wasn't quite expecting Nurul to be in bottom 3.... howell!!... wat matters is, my 60cents for my fav, has not gone to waste!

Anyways, the dinner with Ms IA soon turned to business.. and thanks to her, both me and Dearest know what else we need to fully cover ourselves!!!.... ;) hmmmm... money. money. money!!!!....... takpelah.. for the good of our future!!!......

In future, we too need to look into drawing up a will.... i would like to specify who / where my remaining assets (if i have like A LOT of it later) should go to! I don't want it to be stuck somewhere or have my family fighting over $$$$!!!! On this topic, it reminded me of the show Raising Helen.. if we have kids, i think we need to appoint guardianship as well in case something happens to us before they reach 18!... i dun want any Tom, Dick or Harry to take on the guardianship role over them... hmmm....

it's a bit freaky and over the top thinking of all these.. but this is life.. and we need to be prepared, ait??.... speaking of preparation too, i need to be prepared taking on the extra work once my buddy leaves this place!!..

it's confirmed!... 2 of my list of fav colleagues have tendered... no more buddy, no more Swensons kaki!... :( freak!!.... ppl are leaving and i'm still STUCK here!!!... gah!!!.... if it has not been because of Dearest's precarious position in his company, i would now be scouring the papers for a new job too!!!......

No comments: