Monday, August 14, 2006

WEDDING MTV HIGHLIGHTS!
hey peeps!... finally!!.. i put up my wedding MTV highlights on Multiply!!... ;) only for my contacts in Multiply to view!! hehehhe....

anyways, i dunno y i'm soooo selenge tau!... we had a gathering session at Ms Insurance Agent's place on Sat and I forgot to bring my camera!!!!..... baciiiiin!!!..... could have taken a picture of the bread that she made (i'm giving her the benefit of the doubt here!) especially for us!.. very nice leh!!..... recipe?!!..... oh!.. and also the deliciously marinated chicken done by *guess who?!!!*............. NTUC!!!.. ahhahahhaa..... i tot it was HER work!!!..... should've known better, eh??.... hahahhaa...

but niways, we went there to watch HER wedding video as well.. and girl, i didn't say it then, but thinking back eh, i'd cry sey if i get that video!!... coz it's really TOO male bonding!!!... i'd be like "Where's MOI in the video?!!!...." kurang asam punya videoman!!... hahahhaa.. but definitely well done lah!!.... hmmm... it's motivating me to do one of my own!!... but dun have the heart yet to do it!!.... my heart's still in baking!!!... for now..

btw, peeps, i've been having the same kind of dreams - my teeth would fall out one by one in the dream... does it mean ANYTHING at all?!!!.... i wanna know!!.... i dun think it's coz of my coming wisdom teeth surgery.. coz i've had this kind of dream way, way before too... but not as often as now lah.... if anyone out there knows, pls drop ur comments!! ;) thanks!!!....

No comments: