Friday, September 29, 2006

WHINE!!!.....
i wanna whine my heart out!!!... i feel like quitting my job!!!!........ urrrrgh!!... i dunno y... but the lazy bones in me are overwhelming!!..... :(

I'm given this project which i personally think should've been my bud(-dy)'s project coz my bud did tis before and this is juz a continuation of what has already been done before by her!!.... so why is it given to me eh?!.... *sobs! sobs!*...

aiyah... all i know is, i dun have the "heart" to work here anymore!... i think u can throw me anything - any projects at all, and i'll still feel like shit coming to work everyday of the week!... *booooohooooo!*...

and then, there's talks of additional work and change in our jobscope somemore... i guess i should be happier since i'm always complaining i'm bored coz there's not really much work to be done! BUUUTTT... like i said, there's no "heart" anymore... plus it's not that i like that additional thing that we have to do!.... :(

but i know, after all these are said, I CAN'T quit my freakin job!!!!!...... urrrrgghhh!!!!!.... not yet anyways!.... do i need a holiday to freshen me self up?!.... i think i doooo....... *hint! hint!*

No comments: