Monday, October 30, 2006

ALL ALONE..
Semboyan telah berbunyi... Dearest's been called for "service", leaving me all alone the next 3 days.. *BOO!*... :( not too sure if he can come back every day or not... but howell... it's only 3 days... gonna miss him like crazee!!... esp our morning rides to work....

took the MRT today.. and boy!... now that i'm pregnant, my sense of smell is more acute than ever!... smelling all sorts of stuffs - pleasant and unpleasant inclusive!... damn it!.. thank god i didn't puke!... would certainly have if i'd have taken something in the morning!!...

oh!.. speaking of puking, i won't ever take curry until further notice... reason?!... i puked out my morning breakfast - maggie curry - yesterday! the last time i vomitted out my breakfast was on my last day of fasting.. and that morning, i had curry too for sahur!... now, wat a coincidence!!.... so no more curry until it's proven that curry's not the culprit!.... gaaaaahh!!!......

anyways, for now, i'm freeeee for the next 3 days... good luck to my dearest on his IPPT.. hope u'll bring in that $200 moolahs, yah!.. hehehhe... even if you don't i'll still love u, dear!! ;) *MUAAAACCKKSS!!*..

No comments: