Monday, October 23, 2006

CAMAT HARI RAYA!
today's the last day of Ramadhan and i missed fasting today!... coz my morning sickness came and it was the most disgusting, dreadful, awful morning sickness ever!.... i vomitted out whatever i ate in the morning and stood in front of the sink for 10 mins, vomitting my guts out!... damn it!!.... i can still feel the vomit in my throat rite now!... bleagh!!...

been getting this morning sickness pretty regularly now... to look at the bright side, quoted by the doc himself, the worse off ur morning sickness and nausea, the healthier the baby... tat's wat i would like to think my baby would be... HEALTHY!... insya-allah...

this year, semangat berbaking berkobar2 betul!... my mom's pineapple tarts are freakin delicious!!.... i lapis (layered) like 4 kek lapis in 1 morning and baked my cookies at least 6 times for this year's hari raya!!... but my semangat to clean up our room sungguh tak semangat!!!... sungguh MALAS!!... soooo... here's my luuuurrrveeee to my dearest hubby...

*mmmmuuuaaaaaccckkssss!*

he's been the "cleaner" of our messy, dusty room this year!!... ;D he did ALL the cleaning minus the mopping coz mummy did that for us!.. hahaha.... but yeah!... the room is sparkling clean, tidy like bilik anak dara (even when i was a dara, not as clean as that!).. LOOOOVEEEE u my DARLING!!! thank u soooooo much!!!.... sesungguhnya i beruntung dapat suami macam you! ;) when mummy asked me wat i did for the room, i said - "i Supervised!".. hehehee.... nolah... actually hor, i cleared my "rubbish"!.... for heaven's sake!.. i got like tons of rubbbish!!.... kwang.. kwang.. kwang... oh!.. and hmmm.... i have to seek your forgiveness tomorrow, dear.... giving me the jitters!.. hahaha... can we do it via email/sms/phone/e-card instead??.. hhehehe...

Anyways, since tomorrow is Hari Raya, i would like to say....

SELAMAT HARI RAYA

to all my Muslim brothers and sisters throughout the world... Hope you guys enjoy the celebrations tomorrow with your loved ones. annndd to the readers of my blog esp my frenz...

MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN
terkasar bahasa, tersilap tingkah-laku
harap maafkan...
** for my non-Muslim frenz and readers - enjoy the holidays!!

To Kak Yani and Isyam, i heard of your lost. Very sorry to hear that.. he's in a better place now.. probably, reunited with his beloved wife.. be strong, yah...

Before i sign off... can i just say i'm sooooo freakin pissed coz i could have gotten a pair of tickets FREE to that Hype Concert if ONLY it wasn't on tomorrow!!!.... damn it!.... i'm sooooooooo sore rite now!!....

No comments: