Wednesday, October 11, 2006

NEED TO BREAK AWAY...
WOW!.. it's been that damn long since i last posted an entry!!.... :( damn it!.. been very busy at work... am still busy actually but fark it... i need to break away from doing my work and pour out my feelings!!!......

i was juz telling Dearest that i think my work performance is deteriorating... i found myself losing important documents, not thoroughly checking my work, preferring to do things at a slower pace than rushing my urgent work.. blah.. blah.... Dearest told me not to juz complain abt it but think of a solution... hmmmmm....

the problem is, i think i have NO more heart in my work oredi... how to solve that eh??.... seriously, i think i need a break from my job... i need to reevaluate what i wanna do in my life.. set my priorities and perhaps, break away from the mundane 9-5 job.. i am actually also considering doing part-time!.... haaaaiizzz... if only we can afford it!...

anyways, my bro's feeling extremely generous.. he told me that if i ever wanna open up my own baking business, he'd sponsor me!... buuuttt only for rental of the shop!.. baaaahh!!!.... :p oklah... at least, he's telling me that he have faith in my baking!!! hhahhaa.... anyways, hmmmm... i wish to do it from home coz tat'll mean less expenses and overheads.. but niways, i'm seriously considering his offer esp once he's gotten his full-blown pay!... hmmmm... and i really do pray hard that he gets to become what he aspire to be - A PILOT!.... insya-allah his dreams would be fulfilled. Amin...

anyways, it's less than 2wks away to Hari Raya!!.... oh mi gosh!!.... 2 wks of puasa oredi?!... how time flies!!!..... we still haven't really gotten our pair of baju for the raya yet!!!..... may have to do so over this weekend after the bakings!!.... gaaaah!!!...

No comments: