Friday, October 13, 2006

RAMBLINGS..
oooh.. the office sooooo quiet today... the bosses aren't here.. the peeps busy doing their work.. well, i'm supposed to be busy too... but i dunch care!!..... i'll continue my busy mode after this..

anyways, whilst doing my work, i got very distracted.. by wat?!... my split ends!!!... oh goddd!!.... they're sooooo terrible coz they're everywhere!!.... it's like i can't not pick up a strand of hair and not see a split end!.... gaaaah!!... my hair's terribly weak.. it's terribly messy too!!.... :( it needs a boost!.... i need my hairdresser before the raya!!!....

oh!.. and since raya is here, i dunno whether i am looking forward to doing spring cleaning this year?... i guess it would be easier to do spring cleaning now... so that when we move out after raya, there's not really much to pack... hmmm... but i dun feel like spring cleaning.. but at the same time, i think i HAVE to coz there's not really much space in the cupboard now!.... :( and i know it's clogged with clothes that i have loooonggg not used!!.....

and my BAGS!!..... Dearest has specifically requested i throw my bags coz he dun really see me using my all my bags... and yes, i do agree that i now only have a few favourite bags that i'd wear to go out and to work.. but my reason to him is simple - wat if one day, i need a bag to go along with something?... and my favourite bags cannot suit my wear or something like that?... those extra bags served as a back-up mah!... there can never be too many bags for a girl, anyways!... ;) hmmmm.... but oklah... for his sake, i will throw away some bags that i think i will not use anymore and/or are spoilt!.... gaaaaahh!!!....

ooooh!.... it's been a while since mummy did her pineapple tarts!... she agreed to do them this year!... but someone's gotta parut the pineapples!.. hehehe... guess who?!.... got Dearest to do it!!.. i hope he do it coz i sure ain't gonna parut 10 pineapples!!... :D hmmm....

and yes.. i do notice that i'm rambling now... dun mind me yah.. ;) hohohoho....

No comments: