Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The C-Technique
Yesterday we learnt the so-called C-Technique.. and booooy!!!...... was it dammmn difficult!!.... i know for sure Rosma had a difficult time getting it rite!.. and she STILL couldn't get it rite at the end of the day!.... so much so that she couldn't do anything rite after that horrible ordeal!... and my eyes hurt after all the tenye she did on me!... :'(

soooo today, i tried to do it on myself and yeah!!!.. it was kick-ass difficult lor!!!... aiyoh!!!..... took pictures of myself and hmmmm.... don't u think it looks like how we normally do it?? but i do lurrrrve the colour though!.. i think yellow is my new favourite eye-shadow colour now!!....lurrrve it's freshness!....

since i lurrrve my "new look" today, i might juz cam-whore with Dearest tonite!... ;) *can't wait for our date tonite, darl!....* oh!... and speaking of cam-whoring, was chided by Ms Sinus that my blog is boring-er now coz it has not much pictures oredi!... and like i told her, the cam's still alive and working. It's juz me who's not in the mood.. coz apart from my pregnancy and make-up lessons, nothing seemed to be abuzz anymore!.... kwang... kwang..kwang..

and Ms Sinus is gonna be on a mission soon.. i'll help her out a bit here and there.. won't reveal wat that mission is till she actually start working on it!.. but i can't WAIT for it to happen though!.... ;)

No comments: