Monday, November 27, 2006

HALF-DAY RAMBLINGS
It's soooo freakin quiet in the office and it's gonna be like this for the next 3 wks!!.. urrrrgh!..... damn BORING leh!!.... ;( ev'one's gone to do their "NS"!.... i would be gone too if not for the babe... but thank god for the babe coz the place ain't pretty!... and there's no shopping!... PLUS you'd be sharing bunks with 2 others in the room and 14 others in the house!... errrr.. NO thanks!!... so to my Buddy there, HAVE FUN!!!.... ;) dun miss my cheery self yah!.... hehhehe...

and soooo, the weekend's come and gone.. 3 more days before Dearest is officially FREE from his exams!... i sooooo can't wait for our paktor-ing and shopping sessions! it's been a while!!!.... oh!.. and it's been a while too since we slept together!!!... yah!.. u read it rite!... he's not been home the couple of days!.. he's been studying in school with the rest of his classmates, leaving his poor wife all alone, cold and abandoned!... kwang.. kwang.. kwang... but nvm... sacrifice.. sacrifice.. for the sake of our future.. he can leave me alone all he want for the next 3 days!..

so anyone went to the L'oreal sale over the weekend??... i did!.. though i didn't go as crazy as i did on my very first L'oreal warehouse sale, i did spend quite an amount!.. hahaha.. soooo pantat!... got my hands on almost all of the foundations and concealers (wateva colours there were!)... wanted to get lipstick but i couldn't even nudge my way through let alone stick my hands out to grab any lipsticks!... the crowd were in a frenzy!... and my babe got overly excited too coz it kicked me hard and furious!...

ooooh!.... and i saw this hairdryer that claimed to straighten your hair while drying it - Rowenta or something??... I WANNNTT!!!...... errrr... peeps, u'll know wat to buy for my bday!.. hhehehe... speaking of which, let me blatantly and unshamelessly spell out my wishlist here so that u'll know wat to get for moi come 18 Dec!...

in no particular order..
1. That Rowenta hairdryer thingie..
2. Dorothy Perkins voucher for myself..
3. Kiddy Palace voucher for the babe..
4. Latest hair straightener from Philips with temp control juz like the pros! ;)
5. lurve, lurve, lurrrve to get my hands on the Stila's or Elizabeth Arden's make-up kit!... so i dun mind vouchers from Robinsons or Metro!... hahaha...

urrrrgh... another hour before lunch.. i hope it doesn't rain!!!.....

No comments: