Wednesday, November 22, 2006

INTRODUCING..
Us and the make-up artists wannabes... ;) but they're not just wannabes, they do really got talent in them leh...


Yani did the nite look for Rosma while Ira (another mak buyong, like moi) did me.. Personally, i won't dare use the colours she used on me... but it turned out A-OK under a dimmer, orange light - very suitable for nite.. i loike... :)

and errrmm.. rosma, next time take my picture take from above a bit ok... so i dun look sooo huge and fat in photos!.. hahahhaa... :D

*******

In all the excitement of my pregnancy and make-up lessons, etc.. etc.. that's been happening in my life, i have totally forgotten to bitch abt stuffs that is happening in my oh-not-so-perfect-life..

First up, i would like to introduce you to a boss that is a total arse, a complete control freak and one who knows how to taiji work so that others get the blames when something goes wrong but it* gets the glory when something goes well!.... urrrrgh!... luckily it* is not my boss coz i would definitely lose my mind if i ever have to work under it*!...

Then, i would also like to introduce you to one of my vendors, who's giving me a living hell!... one time she's saying this.. and the next, she's telling me another story!.... make up your mind!!.... i've already explained to you why this cannot be done and i tot it was already agreed!.. and now, u're telling me no such agreements made?!.... WTF?!....

Lastly, i've already introduced you to an ex-friend in one of my previous entries.. but let me re-introduce you to it* again coz latest revelation on this ex-friend is that it* dun seem to get it* in it's* head that all these started becoz of it*!.... like HALLOOOOO?!!!..... obviously YOU don't do any SELF-REFLECTION on your doings!... like i said before there's a thing called KARMA!... wat comes round goes round.. after all that's said and done, all i can say abt YOU and your big, fat bum is that you're SELFISH and CONCEITED!... look at yourself in the mirror and search your conscience. If you still think u're right, i dun blame your friends for leaving you one. by. one.




* it refers to gender to conceal identity of said persons above.

No comments: