Tuesday, November 14, 2006

NO MORE SWEET DRINKS?
Been warned not to take anymore sweet drinks or gassy ones from hereon... *wails!* but my baby can't take in plain water!!!!... believe me, i tried... it juz tastes Awful!! the only plain water i can drink is Ice Mountain.. but i certainly can't get myself to drink 1L of Ice Mountain a day??... hmmmm....

Was on MC yesterday coz of this stupid, nagging headache i had since Sunday!... :( well, actually, i could have simply cured it by taking a piece of Panadol.. buuuttt.... being paranoid abt taking any other pills except for the ones my gynae recommended, i didn't take any!!... but in the end, i pop one after getting a day's MC!!... hahhaaa..... i didn't know it was that damn easy to get an MC when pregnant!!... he actually wanted to give me 2days MC!... or even 3 if i had agreed.. but i decided to take only 1 lah!!.... no point abusing it mah... kwang.. kwang..

but anyways, the doc have cleared my blood tests... so i'm pretty safe - not diabetic or anything like that!... al-hamdulillah... but i guess, i'd still have to curb my sweet drinks intake!... *sobs*

another sob story... Dearest had given me a mental warning that after his exams, he's gonna drag me to exercise!!!.... *uuweeekkkk!!!!*..... he's gonna make me walk every evening with him.. but actually, on retrospect, he can't do that lah... he can't touch my Mondays coz tat's my reality TV day!.... Tues and Thurs are class days.. Sat and Sun are FREE days.. he's left with Wed and Fri only!.. hehehee... and if ppl date me out on either of those 2 days, i won't be free!!.. yeay!!... ahhahaha...... *shakes own head*...

oh!.. but i'm amazed leh!!... within a week, i lost 1 kg!!.... betul ke???.... i can't believe it!!... am i still "allowed" to lose weight at this time???... hmmmm.....

No comments: