Monday, December 18, 2006

ONE YEAR WISER..
yeay!... it's my bday today!... another year has gone by... a year older but hopefully wiser.. hehehe... *though i know some will tend to disagree!.. considering how "slow" i am at somethings!... * :)

so what have i significantly achieve the past year?...
1. a new (short-lived) figure. even for that slightest moment - 1mth to be exact.. i got myself a figure i never imagine i can achieve!... even if it's not exactly what i want!.. hahhaa.... but howell!... anything to look good for the wedding!!.... hhehee... and of course, now, i'm going back to my original frame only bigger!.... kwang.. kwang.. kwang..
2. my newly wed status. i LURRRVVEE being married to the love of my life! love u honey!!!... *muuaaacckss!!*... nothing beats getting a kiss and greeted from your loved one first thing on your bday morning!...
3. our unborn but breeding child in me. can't really say i lurrrrve being pregnant... but i definitely doooooo lurrrrve this breeding child in me... it's amazing what God has created and how it's being created... and it's definitely making us excited waiting for it's arrival!!....

the past year is filled with bless, full of new experiences.. a good year indeed.. and i hope, i'd enjoy more blessed, fulfilling years to come!! ;)

this is the face of a happy, prosperous, blessed 2-days-to-26-me!.... freakin round siah!!.... *depressing!*

happy bday moi!...
lurrrve that bump...

No comments: