Monday, January 15, 2007

BABIES & ME!
We received 2 babies on 11 Jan..



babies are soooooo adorable!... congratulations to both mothers - Yati and Murni for safely giving birth to you first and second (respectively) bundle of joy!...

*pix of Baby Aliyah courtesy of Izy Sals

all 3 of us - Ms Gems, Rosma & myself braved the rain on Fri to see Murni.. besides getting an earful from Murni for still riding on the bike, i also got "tips" to take care of the babe by Ms Gems..



i dun really know wat i did wrong in that first pic.. but in the second one, she was "teaching" me how to bendung (?) the babe.. haizzz....... they're oh-soooo-fragile.. a bit worrying on how i'd fare as a 'caring' mother cum April!.... *shivers*

the good side of the visit was the lil' babe - "Muhd" (the mother dun wanna reveal the name of the babe till after the 7th day. So we shall juz call him that first) - did not cry the entire time i carried him... weeeee!!.... so, thank god no squirming, no screaming and wailing!... waahahahaa.... but it definitely did loads of wailing and crying that day.. acc to the mother, he's been fed for god knows how many times oredi in the day.. she's getting tired of feeding him oredi!... oh know!.. if all boys are like that - hungry all the time, i'd be damn tired lor!!.... *shivers*

another milestone on my pregnancy... on Sat, i realised that my left feet was sooooo damn bloated!... it shocked me to see how huge it'd become!!... acc to the SIL, that's water retention and apparently, my hands were a bit bloated too...

the funny thing was, only my left side seemed to be retaining more water than the right - y eh?... but wateva it is, it definitely is not fun looking and being conscious of my bloated feet and hands!.. :( i couldn't even see my knuckles when i clench them..!! how depressing!... i think my nose is probably retaining water and oil too!!... :(

oh! and it doesn't help that mummy says that it's too early to have water retention!.. water retention only starts when we're in our 7th mth... true ke?... baaaah!... howell!... i've got it and it's prolly due to me eating fast food 3times last wk!... hahahaa.... so, no more fast food for me the coming wk!... will try!.... ;)

No comments: