Friday, January 19, 2007

THE BIG FAT LEG..
My left leg is looking like an elephant's... urrrgh!... it is sooo bloated that my feet cannot slide into my sandals as nicely as my right leg.. and yesterday, i was sooooo uncomfortable while doing my prayers coz i can literally feel it stretched to it's max... it really feels like a rubber bag filled with water with no room to expand!... :( sedih kan?!....

and then today, reality hit me - the bike showed signs of not wanting me on it anymore... it has punctured not juz this once actually but twice!.... not that massive puncture where u can't use it at all.. the one that releases air slowly - that kinda puncture...

hmmmm..... sungguh depressing!... this can only mean - i've to take the dreaded PUBLIC TRANSPORT?!.... oooooh!.... nOOOOOooooo!!!!........

No comments: