Monday, January 08, 2007

MORNING RAMBLINGS...
i'm half-losing my voice.... now it's like sooooo berkerak, i can't even stand talking!!.. and my throat's itchy too!... gaaaahh!!!... :(

i've finally gotten myself a bday present!!..... got Daddy to follow me to M1 so that i can upgrade my hp!!..... very leceh leh!.... juz coz my line is under his name, i have to bring him down to do any upgrading!... baaaaahh!!.... anyways, so far, the fon's quite good!!.... love it!!! ;)

was over at the in-laws yesterday and the FIL told me abt these pantangs that i have to watch out for... he told me not to use the scissors to cut anything... and he told me not to be too shocked at anything too!.... errrrr........ significance of these pantangs, anyone??

one more thing... wat do u make of this sentence:-

Singaporeans should not be kiasu but for housewives, it's alrite.

now, ponder over this and tell me your views, plssss.... ;)

No comments: