Friday, January 12, 2007

WET! WET! WET!
got pretty drenched today!... baaaah!!..... :( woke up early, prepared myself for work.. and then when i was already ready, the rain stopped.. so i tot, Dearest can definitely send me to work.. so i woke him up and prepared our breakfast.. even managed to freakin straighten my hair nicely!....

and then, juz as we left the gates of the house, it started raining!!!.... out at the junction, it drizzled.. so, we tot we'd braved the rain.. throughout the journey on the expressway, the rain teased us non-stop!... it rain. drizzled. stopped. poured. stopped. drizzled. poured. all these within 1 stretch of expressway!... how crazee can the weather get?!....

back at work, my hair looked unruly!... curled up - soooo kerewel!... grrrr..... there goes my hair, my new top and my new bag!!!..... i juz had to wear the top today coz i purposely bought it for wet days like today and it served me good indeed!... thanks Dorothy Perkins!!.... oh!.. did i tell u that i simply adore their tops?!... coz they all (or most of it lah!) dun look like maternity tops at all?!!!!..... i can wear this top after delivery rite through my next pregnancy, i think!.. hahhahah.. provided nothing happen to it along the way lah!... keekkee....

oh!.. and the new bag!!..... my brother bought it for someone but it's now officially mine coz for wateva reason, he decided not to give to whoever he's bought it for... i'm a happy goofer!... hehehe....coz i really, really lurrrve the bag coz it makes me feel like a superstar!... kekekkee... *perasan! i know!* but anyways, luckily it's not as drenched... for God knows y?!.. thank god!... anyways, for the record, my brother either have good taste or the girlfrends that's been going on shopping trips with him overseas are the ones picking out the great goodies he gets for us!... hahhahaa..... coz he got me this make-up pouch which is oh-soooooo-pweeety!!..... hmmmm..... thank God for a generous brother!!... hahahhaa... ;) which reminds me that i think i do have to get him something for his bday this year!... but wat eh???.... hmmmm....

No comments: