Friday, February 02, 2007

GOT TAGGED!
baaaaah!!.... i'm FREE!.. i need to keep myself awake before i start the day by falling asleep!.... so, goes nothing.... :)

I am now at week: 1 day more to 29!
I am expecting Baby No: 1
Sex of baby: BOY! BOY! BOY!
Baby expected to be delivered in / at: Thomson Medical Centre
Expected Date of Delivery: 22 Apr but i'm hoping it's 20 Apr or earlier.. ;)
Baby’s first kick: at exactly 4mths in the MRT!
First Symptoms: ZILCH!
First hint that I may be expecting: My craving for popiah basah!
What was your first reaction: Are you sure, doc?
What was your hubby’s first reaction: huh?... really? Oh! my God!
Other family members first reaction: My parents were stunned and prolly in denial. My bro said "I tot u dun want first?!". His parents were cool abt it!
I’ll probably name my baby: i haven't really decide!
3D Scan? see previous entry..
How much have you spent at your gynae: definitely less than $700
Total Weight Gained: errrmm... 8-10kg?
My tummy measures: never measured my tummy!...
Has your bra size increased? YUP! YUP!... and i hope it stays! ;)
Has your clothes size increased? errrmmmm.. dun think so since i can still wear my pre-natal clothes...
Has your shoe size increased? NO if my feet's not bloated.. but i'll prolly have to get new shoes (bigger size as well!) coz it bloats the whole day and gets worst at the end of the day!
Pregnancy Blues: Dun think i'm having any yet.. insya-allah, i won't have any!....
Any Pregnancy problems: Pelvic Pain, Water retention

Feelings…
Weirdest Food craving: I dun think that popiah basah counts as weird!...
Weirdest thing you’ve done/like/hate since the pregnancy: I still do what i do last time, like wat i liked and hate what i hated since pregnance..
Things you miss doing: sleeping in late to catch missed shows on TV!
Thing you can continue doing but can't: Swimming! - Dearest think i'll look like a whale if i don my old swimming costume!... grrrrr....
Funniest moment: can't think of any except i find it funny ev'time ppl have the same reaction - "huh?!.. 5/6/7 mths oredi?!"
Weirdest thing mum asked you to practice: thank god for a modern mom!... she has so far let me do wateva i've been doing except that she nags at me for taking the bike!... :p
Happy moments: whenever the babe kicks! ;)
Saddest moments: thank god i dun have mood swings.. everyday seemed like a happy day!.. ;) Do you look or feel pregnant? I do feel pregnant though i'd sometimes forget!... and i think i look pregnant but why do some ppl still not giving up their seat for me?!
Happiest people are: u asking who?... will prolly be my immediate family members esp hubby & me!
Maternity Clothes: are 80% on rent!... and not enuff!.. i've been reusing them till i'm soooo sick of wearing them liao!...
Baby Stuff: almost complete.. need to get some stuffs (on rent again! hehehhe..) from some family and friends!

Delivery…
Next Check up? 28 Feb
Is your Gynae a male or female? Definitely Male..
How long more before the baby is due: abt 3mths. less?...
Natural? Natural with pain reliever? Or C-Section? I'd opt for Natural but my threshold of pain is freakin low!... but i'll try to stay clear of epidural... even the doc discourages use of epidural!
Are you scared or looking forward to the delivery? Scared to go thru the process of delivery - the pain and the cutting of the *uh-hmmmm*.. but really can't wait for the day to come to greet our fruit of love!...
Any other pregnant people around you? As far as i know, there's only 2 more left (Joy & Ira).. the rest have popped or abt to PoP (Effa) i heard!!

waaaah!... took abt 25mins to complete this tag siah!.. tiring siul!... but niways, before i forget, wishing Effa a smooth delivery!.... seemed like her babe should be popping out soon!.... oooooh... laaa.. laaa..

anyways, my ear's acting up again!... it's a bit swollen and so is my right gum - prolly coz of the freakin wisdom tooth!... aaaaggghh!!....

No comments: