Thursday, March 22, 2007

BABE, STOP MOVING PLS!
my babe's moving wildly now.. and i can't stop squirming in my seat coz it's blardy painful!... my abdomen is also feeling dull and slightly in pain too!... grrrrrr.... .

and my body is full of wind i think!... if i dun burp, i'll be farting!.. and mind u, sometimes, the fart can be horrendously smelly!.. hehehhee...... thank god when it smell, no one's around me.. hehehhee...

oh!.. y oh! y didn't i think of that thick mattress option?!... haahhaha.... will definitely consider tat!!... any other better suggestion before i go off doing my shopping on Saturday??... kekekkee....

btw, Mummy said that my stomach haven't "drop" yet... if it's true, yippee!!... tat means, i'm not ready for labour juz as yet!!... hehhee....

i'm soooooo looking forward to this weekend btw... ooooh!.. i can't wait!!!...... *squeals*

No comments: