Friday, March 16, 2007

NOOOOOO!!!....
been having delivery dreams the past week... is it a sign?!... kwang.. kwang.. kwang.. sooooo out of fear that my labour will be earlier than expected, i went to ask my sup to who should i handover my stuffs to.. i've already had in mind who i wanna handover what to... buuuutttt guess wat?!....

all my "plans" are ruined coz the sup told me that my stuffs are going to Ms Mono!!!..... *wails out loud!* Wat the Fuck!!... i DON'T WANNA waste my freakin time explaining to her and after ALL that explaining and wat not, have her fuck up my stuff!!!.... FUCK!... this is sooooooooo NOT good at all!... and YES!.. i am THAT negative when it comes to HER!.... :p

oh!.... this morning we also had a very loud Ms ADT in the office!... hahahhaa.... sometimes, really... i cannot blame her for being sooooo lorsor and naggy.... the ppl in the office are asking for it lah... how can you say you don't know this and that when things have been emailed out to everyone black and white?!.... and to think that you're in this dept for at least a year oredi??.. u're still claiming that you dunno that this is how it should be done??... gaaaaahh!.... wat utter NONSENSE!...

grrrr.... i'm soooooo freakin tired now.. and i'm soooooo tempted to take early maternity leave.. my legs are bloated beyond recognition; so much so that my pants and jeans are getting tighter at the calfs!... :( i'm also practically dragging myself around.. Mummy saw me walking home one day and freaked out.. she offered to fetch me home from work on days that i don't have class.. aaaaah... the pleasures of pregnancy... hehehee...

but frankly, my legs are too heavy now.. i can't even lift them to use my pants / panties / kain!!.... i've got to sit down and lift my legs to fit into them... haaaaaiizzz...... and all i can do now is to be patient for another 2-3wks if labour comes early or longer wait (up to 5wks) if babe decide to be a gd boy and wait full-term...

but juz for my boy, i'll be patient... i'll persevere till the end.. ;) insya-allah...

oh!... btw, Dearest's favourite boy idol wannabe is out!... i think, the omputeh juz wanna go against the judges!... so the more the judges discredit Sanjaya, the more they'll vote for him to stay on!.... baaaaah!!!...... and i'm not surprised that the bottom 3 was an all-boy thing... we've already expecting all the boys to go out first before the girls...

No comments: