Tuesday, March 20, 2007

WHEN I'M LEAVING?
Nyai juz called to chit chat a bit... and the poor, ol' woman is worried that i'm still not considering on going for an early maternity leave!.. hah!...

see, i'm soooooo tempted to go for an early maternity leave but i soooooo dun wanna waste a day with my precious babe!... and plssssss dun ask me to take my own leave or updaid leave!... bleagh!.... niways, she went "u have to go straight to the hospital if u feel u have stomache, k?".. errrrrr..... soooooo dramatic har??... hehehhee....

howell.... my mind's made up... i'll leave when my babe's born!... ;) so now... wat new changes have my body gone thru?...
1. a more pimply body
2. a more pimply face
3. i feel as if my babe's "dropping"..
4. sometimes i have that feeling juz before i get my menses - is that something to worry abt??
5. my legs feeling too heavy and HOT! HOT! HOT!
6. i cannot stand the heat esp at nite! and the hubster's not helping by feeling cold when i'm feeling HOT! HOT! HOT!

wooop!... i've got to rush off for class!... will continue tml...

No comments: