Friday, April 20, 2007

ME! ME! ME!
i really dooooo need some "MEEEEE" time!!.... i soooo totally agree with Joy.. ever since the babe came along, i've not been "taking care" of myself.. i think my eye-brows need a gd trimming, my feet are crying out for mercy, my body needs a good scrub, my face needs it's dose of "cleaning" and my hair - well, it's curlier than ever now!... :(

btw, i've lost 12kg to date but i think i need to lose another 6-10kg to fit back into my jeans!! yes!... i shuddered thinking that i actually put on close to 20kg the past 9mths!!... aaaaagghh!!.. my butt has definitely grown side-ways coz that's where all my bottoms get stuck at! and soooooo, i badly need to do a bit of bottoms shopping and i dun intend to wait out the 30-40days of pantang.. if nothing or no one gets in the way, i'm gg out this weekend! ... hehehhee...

between now and tml, i better get some sleep time coz the babe has been waking up every 2hrs for his feed!.. he's a growing kid afterall and that cheeks getting plumpier and juicier by the day!... ;)

oh! oh! oh!... at looooong last that mamak is GONE!.. GONE!... GONE!!.... i'm sooooo glad it wasn't Lakisha!... but i'm pretty surprise that Blake was in bottom 3!... when i saw Blake with Sanjaya i was pretty damn sure Sanjaya was safe!... kwang.. kwang.. kwang.. so, can i safely say that the finals would be Melinda and Jordin?.. or is it still too soooon to say?.. hmmm..... if these 2 are in the finals, it'd be a real fight!!.... i can't wait!!

No comments: