Monday, September 24, 2007

CHOCO MUFFS!
hmmm.... i simply lurrrrve this muffin!... it's soooo freakin nice!!.... my first attempt at baking a muffin and it rose!.... YEAY!.... :) i'm sure this will be a hit amg the kids coz it's ooozing chocs!... but i found the choc a bit tooo much lah....

Dearest juz lurve it!... i did a second batch, this time with much lesser chocs... he said he still like the first batch!... chet!... but i still think that lesser is better... less jelak... original recipe asked for 2 cups of choc chips.. i modified it to 1 cup..

my second attempt to do brownies failed miserably!... tat's it... no more brownies making... i'll stick to cupcakes, muffins, cookies and cream puffs... baaaah!!.... speaking of baking, i hope i've got time to bake my cookies this year... i would lurrrve to do other stuffs other than my cookies but my Saturdays are now gone! urrrrgghh!!!.... i think i better start baking next wk!.... 2 more weekends before raya!....

ooooh!... went to the Naked Fish last nite and my oh my!.... the menu looked appetising.. the dish tat came looked soooo unappetising but the end result was pretty appetising... ;) in Simon's words - "I'm not jumping out of my chair" - but oklah.... something different to try... anyways, while we were there, Eshan got kissed by this pakcik!... errrr...... seb baik tak terbegik on my sambal stingray!

the rest of the nite, both me and Dearest juz couldn't bring ourselves to kiss him for fear we kissed him where the pakcik juz did!... ahhahaha..... dun ask me y... but we juz find it weird!.... anyways, my dear son... who asked u to be soooo darn cute and friendly with strangers??... see wat it did??....

yah!... i think if i'm a stranger i'd also be geram!... he'll laff and give that big, wide-eyed, smile of his that make ppl go "Sooooo cuttteee....".... as long as they dun go touch his cheeks with their dirty fingers!... (so far, never had a stranger actually kissed him.. yest was a first.. and i hope a last!...) yeah!... i've got this "eeky fetish" abt touching the face with ur fingers... i dun like it myself if Dearest touches my face in jest... this is juz one of those quirks i have... u never know what ur fingers are holding!... esp if u've not washed it for sometime... anyways, u should get the drift...

sooooo Naz & ZamAni, we're definitely mtg this Sat with or w/o Ms Sinus rite??... can we go to Eatzi Gourmet, plssssssssssssss????... Ms Sinus and family, plsssssss join us!!.... dah lama tak jumpa!!try to make it, k?....

No comments: