Wednesday, September 26, 2007

PACK & GO
waaaah!.... we've been told to pack our stuffs oredi.. we'll be relocated to a temporary site not far away from here at the end of the year.. i'm gonna miss this place.. but i think i'm gonna like the new place better - albeit it'll be a smaller working space - coz it's nearer to not so healthy but convenient foodplaces!... ;) u know, in case i dun get to eat out and Dearest can't get me my lunch.. at least a makan place is only a 2min walk!...

i've been here the past 6 yrs (yes! it's been tat long!.. my god!!... ppl of my batch have come and gone and i'm still stuck here! :( ...) and i've moved at least 5 times!... this is gonna be my 6th but thank god for the moves coz i'm sure i would've collected a whole load of junk to fill a truck!.. kwang.. kwang.. kwang...

anyways, i dunno where and when to start.. i dun like to throw away stuffs.. but i would juz HAVE to!.... grrrr.... haaaizzz... i'm sooooo freakin bored now.. seriously, i need a job!... a new job!.... can somebody pls give me something?!!!..... booo hoooo hooo!!......

No comments: