Thursday, October 04, 2007

SOOOOO BZ AH??...
waaaah!!... this is wat happens when u tell ur boss that you've got NOTHING to do!.. suddenly got sooooo many things to do!... aiyoh!!..... and i simply hates it when Ms Mono tries to be "helpful" when really, she's NOT!... if u wanna help, make sure u know wat to do, pls!... oh!.. and to illustrate how helpful she can be, not only would she pick up the EA's phone calls.. she picks up the hp for the EA too!.... grrrrr..... she better make sure she keep her hands off my 2 phones!...

we learnt to do ear candling on Tues.. and wow!.. i'm hooked after i see the wax tat came off my 2 ears!.... i did it on Dearest and he's hooked too!... ahhahaha..... anyone wants me to do for them for a minimal fee?.... let me know!!!.... ;)

0h!... after "Live the Dream" put me at the edge of my bed, waiting in anticipation as to which group and soloist is gonna be out, they say NO ONE will be out!.. pantat!... buat suspense jer!.... but plsssss lar... at least the girl attempted to improve... the Very Teruk boy still like tat!... sungguh tak menyelerakan!... but i'm pretty sure he was almost peeing in his pants last nite... he don't possibly think that he could outplay Shrek-boy would he?... gaaaaah!....

and to that Very Teruk boy's fans, in case you didn't watch it last nite, i'll echo and quote Ken's comments "If my son wants something expensive from me, i will always think first if he deserves it. In this context, I hope your fans will think twice if you deserve this dream that they are purchasing for you..." pedaaaassss nyah!!!

was watching Rahsia Perkahwinan yesterday and saw this quote:

Marriage is when 2 fools decide to be smart
:D

No comments: