Friday, December 07, 2007

I'M PISSED!
i can't believe that my aunty came to visit me yesterday! it's only been abt 1.5wks since she last came to visit!... and it's a blardy painful experience siak!.... ever since childbirth, the experience have been nothing but pleasant. sometimes, i even forget that she's in!... but yesterday, while lying on bed, it brought me back to the nite before Eshan was born.. it's that same pain-in-the-back feeling!.... macam nak terberanak lagi plak!...

btw, experienced mummies out there, is it normal for your menses to be very irregular after childbirth? my menses have been very irregular. normally it's super late and never this super fast. i read that it's coz the hormones are still not balance. baaaah!!!.....

anyways, it's too blardy painful rite now!.... and it's soooo blardy uncomfortable.. gaaaah!!!

No comments: