Monday, December 24, 2007

THE NEW ADDITION..
went to see the lil' bub last nite... aaaah... how babies make me melt now... hahahha...

lurrrve to hold their tiny self in my arms... carrying these lil' bub now is like a feather on my arms as compared to carrying Eshan!!... ahhahaa...


speaking of babies... kak yani took this pix of Eshan and i went "Whoah! i'm seeing my own reflection (of my baby self)!"... dun believe me?... see this!

Eshan now..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Me then..


dun we freakin look alike?!... waahahhahaa..... well, he IS my son afterall!.. DOOOUUUHHH!!!.... i always commented how "ngowo" (that shock-mouth gaping-look he always have) he look when he takes pic!.. sekali alamak!!.... his mama had that same mouth-gaping pix in most of her baby pix!.. hahahhaa.... bacin!

No comments: