Tuesday, December 11, 2007

WORRIED..
i went to see Nyai last nite and let's just say she's not looking all too good... i'm pretty worried.. i've never seen her in such a state.. and it never occured to me that one day, she would need to be propped up, coaxed into eating her medicine and wat have yous....

it really saddens me to see her in such a state. i held back my tears coz my aunties were there and i didn't wanna let loose my tears coz i know i won't be able to stop if i start.. she called out for Eshan yest but we never bring Eshan to the hospital coz of the germs found in hospital and all... anyways, i'm praying she'll get well soon!...

i hope today's the last day they inject that "special" antibiotic into her coz i'm pretty sure it's this antibiotics that's making her drowsy and weak. and i cannot bear see her hands full of bruises coz of all those needles they try sticking into her!... hmmm.....

dear readers, pls pray for her speedy recovery... thank you...

No comments: