Thursday, April 24, 2008

ANOTHER DIP!
edited at 3.19pm..

receive news from Win, my classmate just before lunch that i passed my facial with not so flying colours!... but who cares??! YAHOOO!!!... :D al-hamdulillah.. no need to retake.. another diploma in hand.. but will prolly go unused!.. hahaha... but i'll definitely try to pursue my make-up interest in the near future.. wish me luck!! ;)

*********

AN ENEMY AMG US?!
there was a commotion in the pantry earlier.. i tot someone was fighting in the toilet.. but when i was near the pantry, i realised it was the aunty wailing and crying...

an then the news spread - she lost her wallet which contains her $$... albeit it may not be much to us but to her, it's a whole load of cash missing!... when i hear her wailing and begging for "someone" to return her money to her... alamak!... really saddens me lor... so, we all chipped in to give her $$...

after this episode, we also found out that some colleagues have lost their $$ as well... and i kinda concluded it's one of us!... hmmm... i dun wanna think of my other colleagues like that.. but i juz can't help but wonder - who else?!....

so now, it's not such a safe place afterall!... i need to lock my pedestal and put my money tucked away safely... *shudders*

No comments: