Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WALK A TOT-TROT..
Was browsing thru pic in my cam and realised that i had not put up pic of our 2days at Wild Wild Wet... howell!... takpelah.. very lazy to crop and load them... but i do wanna share this pic and video..

now, make way for the king pls....



over the weekend, we went to Dearest's cuzzin's solemnisation ceremony and my cekik-darah-punya-abang-ipar (hahahah) put on this pink shades on my boy!...


kesian kan kena bully??.... baaaah!!....

and then yest at work, Kermit - the Green Frog - came by to visit to remind us that today is Earth Day!... so, GO GREEN ppl!! ;D


was reading Ani's blog post earlier and triggered that naggy, guilty feeling of being a working mom.. i do truly wish to be a SAHM and take care of my baby while pursuing my hobby and interest at the comfort of my own home.. could that be possible? Dearest is seriously considering that option for me.. so we both pray and hope that his new job will give us the rezeki and stability we need to live in this already high living cost society we're in!...

No comments: