Tuesday, May 27, 2008

TIRED & SLEEPY..
i can't seem to focus today!... i'm soooo balrdy sleepy and tired!... i head-banged all the way in the bus to work and won't be surprised if i do juz tat going home later! ;( and the weather's not helping... i hope it won't pour at 5.30pm.. i do wanna go home dry!...

we were at the hse last nite looking thru the defects.. i tried to take a photo of the toilet but couldn't get any nice shots - wat with Eshan clinging on to me coz he wanna sleep!... sooooo too bad lah...

anyways, i've got a colleague who's soooo blardy farny!... It* went up to my buddy to get her comments on something.. and then when my buddy was looking thru the paper (which was put in front of her face btw) and was giving her some comments when it conveniently left the table to flip thru the papers!!!.... Oh my gawd!!!....

i can't freakin believe it!... sooooo blardy rude!!!... i would have given a piece of my mind to it if it happened to me!... if i'm mean enuff, would have just threw that paper to it's face!... u ask me for my comments and just left me "hanging" there for wat sia?!.... grrrrr....

oh!... the quirks of ppl!!!....

speaking of quirks, i'm mtg Ms Quirky this Sat for our meet-up!!... :D we might be watching SATC together with B and SK... yeay!...at least got kaki to go watch tat show! ;) can't wait!!.. So Ms Quirky, i know u've not changed much.. but pls wear something nice to "show" us hor!!.. i hope we dun get to see the same boring shirts that you always put on!.. ahahhahaa... :p


*It was used to conceal the gender of the unnamed colleague.

No comments: