Thursday, July 31, 2008

ALL I WANNA DO IS...

SLEEP!!!!

i've been pretty much stoning the past hour.. this morning was blardy sleepy but luckily got enuff work to help me pass the morning!... gosh!!...

now, i'm back to sleepy.. will juz be happy if i could juz sit here, close my eyes and doze off to Lala land... only now, i think i am in Lala land for thinking such a tot!... :p

oh!... god... i cannot open my eyes!.. heeeeelllppp!!!!.....

oh!... btw, i bought 2 pieces of bag from A/L/D/O... ev'time i dun intend to shop, i ended up with a thing or two!.... grrrr!!..... Dearest will sure flip!.. as if the cupboard is not already full of my bags!.. hahaha... but i've not shop for bags for the longest of time AND they were on SALE!!... :D

maybeee.... i should trf stuffs from the old bag into the new bag to keep me awake before i continue working.. hmmmmmmmmm................

No comments: