Monday, July 28, 2008

STILL ADJUSTING..
Okiez... i know i've not been updating.. the past week was spent doing a week's worth of work that i left behind juz to "enjoy" my new home..

i tot it'll be tai2 days for me that whole week... but NOOOOOO..... was only a tai2 for the first 1.5 days perhaps?.... after which, it was back to clean, clean, cleaning the whole hse everyday!!... i didn't realise i could be a neat freak too till i get my own hse!..

Mummy would be soooo proud to know that I, her daughter, have taken after her when it comes to having a dry sink!... kwang.. kwang.. kwang.. but i think i'm not as freaky as her lah!.. ahhahhaa... :p

BUT although it was tough initially - wat with Eshan craving for attention - i got thru it in one piece and now getting the hang of it! ;) and most importantly, thru it all, i had my son for that whole week all to myself and seeing him grow up was priceless!..


Only at 15mths did he start to want to hold his own bottle!!... after months of coaxing him to do this, he finally did it!.. al-hamdulillah....


got him a Barney book juz so he'll read.. and "read" he did!....


he's learnt the art of lepakz at such a young age!....


juz before i went back to work, i got him to taste Milo!... bukan main shiok sekali minum Milo!


he took an immediate liking to be a rock-star!.. and here's a video to proof that!.. ahhahaa...

notice tat i've not put up pix of my humble new abode yet. have no inspiration to do so, coz believe it or not, the hse is still not completely ready!... by this Sat (i hope!), we'll get 98% of the things in.. last thing to come, is our sofa... my love-at-first-sight sofa!... haaaaizzzz.... really saving the best for last that one!... grrr....

and so, my promise to myself after i move in is to hone my cooking skills (not that i have any in the first place!) every weekend.. note that i've not made that promise to hubby lest i broke that promise!.. hehehe... but i will try!... my first attempt at cooking REAL food - meaning, not the usual foodie, which is basically juz one-dish meals and baked chix wings - was very flaming HOT Ayam Masak Merah!...

it really wasn't meant to be that hot!.. i use the cap Limau Chilli paste - coz i didn't bother to do the paste myself! - and freaky shit!.. it was HOT!!!.... so now i know! - next time, i'll juz grab some home-done sambal/chilli paste from Mummy's kitchen! hhehee....

now, i'm obsessing over doing briyani (coz i've learnt how to do my favourite ayam masak merah!.. ahhaha...) for this weekend!... alamak! i juz remembered some peeps are coming over this weekend... hmmm... need to cook tried and tested stuff instead.. howell!.. there's always the next weekend! ;)

No comments: