Thursday, February 05, 2009

IT'S THURSDAY!

I can't believe it's Thursday.. it felt like i juz started my week long leave.. urrrgh!... i'm back to face reality in juz a few days time!! :( *bummer*


anyways, the parents were here a few days back for dinner.. they've decided not to stress me out... hahhaa... we had ice-cream for dessert tat day and guess wat?!... Eshan can now ice-cream in a cone on his own!... gosh!!.... Mummy said "he's juz like u!"

he's not even 2 yet but he behaves like a big boy oredi!... haiyah!!.... y do kids grow up very fast??...


me and Ms Gems did go out for some shoe shopping yest.. i did get 2 shoes - like FINALLY! i would love to get MORE but errrr.. with my size 41 feet, i think cannot ask for too much lah hor?.. but dear readers, if u guys know of any shoe shops in SIN that sells shoes size41 and abv other than C&K and P/e/d/a/l/W/o/r/k/s, do let me know yah?!! :)


I'm not really sure how i'm going to spend the next few days.. but i'm soooo not looking forward to going back to work come Monday!! brrrr....

No comments: