Sunday, December 19, 2010

I'M 30!
I can't believe i've reached the big 3-0!... soooo not cool but it's inevitable!.. hahhahaa.. :p the good thing is, i think i've aged gracefully.. coz when i was younger, ppl guessed i'm older than my actual age.. but now that i'm actually older, they guessed i'm much younger than before.. hahahah.. :p (ok.. puke all you want here... :p)

anyways, i had a joint bday celebration with Siti, my cuzz whose bday is 2 days away from mine. It was a mini bday bash alrite.. imagine the shock i got when i reached Mummy's and saw a birthday banner together with balloons and those hanging thingie.. *gasp!* feels like i'm celebrating my 21st bday!.. hahahhaa... i dun even think my 21st bday was this 'big'!.. hahahhaa...
 Annnnnd..... Dearest granted my wish which was 1 yr overdue.. :D
A pair of bling-blings which i've wished for since my last bday.. :) loved it!.. and what did i get myself for my 30th bday??...

uh'huh... a "new look"... i braved myself and got the hairdresser to snip my hair off!.. when i saw the hair under the chair, my heart breaks.. but when i saw the aftermath, my face lit up!.. i loved the way it turned out but it lasted for 24hours only... hahhaha.. coz the next day when I had to blow dry it myself, obviously it din turn out the way they did it!.. :p but nonetheless, i feel fresher and most importantly, it's a "NEW look" altogether! hahahhaaa....

So what have i achieved the past 30 years?!... well, there were a few achievements that i must say i'm proud of but there's no need to brag publicly abt it too, rite?... hah!.. i'm juz contented and thankful that my life has been quite a bliss so far.. there were times when it was trying, of course but al-hamdulillah my mood and environment has never made me sink into a "black hole" before.. I'm even more thankful now than ever that i'm blessed with a job i'm beginning to thoroughly enjoy - it makes my days more whole and worthwhile.. :)

So what do i wish for on my bday?

.... Many, many more blissful years to come..
.... Many, many more $$$$$ rolling in..
.... Being a better parent to my kids..
.... One more child before i turn 32 perhaps??.. :p

I'm also currently wishing that we'll go on a road trip with the SP Gang this coming year and a family trip with perhaps another family (?) to somewhere overseas... i dunno why but suddenly i'm thinking of juz leaving on a jet plane with Dearest and the kids... but i know it's too troublesome to bring the kids esp Anousha out of town now.. gaaaaah!!... howell, we'll juz have to WAIT to fly on a jetplane then... kwang.. kwang.. kwang.. ;)

But i'm definitely seriously considering to plan for our gang's roadtrip across the highway.. i'm hoping it'll materialise for the 1wk Mar holidays!!... *fingers & toes crossed*..

No comments: