Wednesday, November 26, 2003

NO MOOD to do any work today!!....No kaki to chit chat, go lunch.....AIYOH!!......all my kaki took leave today - to go jln raya i think.....even that kuniang friend of mine in the office *i think u know who u r..hehehhehe* took leave!!!...For wateva reasons!!......he celebrating also lah i think...hahahha.......alamak!!...really no mood manz!!.....my whole family went out jalan2 today!!.....my fault also lah..i want to save my leave!!!.......boo-hoo-hoo!!!......

But well, on hindsight, get to use the car and have lunch with my dearie (which it has been a lonnnngg, looongg time since we do that!!).....get to "celebrate" our monthly belated anniversary!!.....

Yesterday, my family broke record of going visiting to 4 houses in one day!!!....that's a record considering that we normally only go to 2 houses every year - my grandparents house!!.....hahahahha.....



So for me, also a record breaker coz I went to 8 houses!!....finished the jalan2 at midnite!!....GOSH!!.....after going to dearie's house after maghrib, we went to a few "key" players of his family.....so as u can imagine yesterday was a very, very "filling" day for me and my stomach!!!.....FOOD!! FOOD!!at almost every house we went to!!!........how can i NOT gain weight on the first day of puasa after "shedding off" some weight during the fasting month!!.....Anyways, will load all my Hari Raya pictures to the album once I've got it loaded to the computer - hopefully by end of this week!!....

No comments: