Wednesday, November 26, 2003



Juz got back from jalan raya with my two secondary school friends - Sarina & Lin. This outing was pretty last minutelah....no plans!!.....Sarina called me to tell me that she's coming over to my place with Lin. So I thought that since I have the car, I'd go over to Sarina's place first to pick them up and then, go over my house. In the end, we ended up going to each other's place and our favourite teacher's place - Mdm Jamilah!!.........

As usual, along the way, we gossip and do some catch up...Our dear Mdm Jamilah is still the same as ever!!....hahahhaha....still the cheerful, motherly self!!........would always try to go her house every year.....normally, we'd go when she does open house for her students...but this year, looking at our busy schedule :( we thought we'd better go to her house todaylah.....i think...if someone gets to know abt this, she's going to get pretty angry.......................

No comments: