Sunday, November 30, 2003




Held a makan session for my colleagues and my dearest 2 crazy pals....oklah...not many ppl turned up - as expected - but it was "cosy" nonetheless....was soooo glad they enjoyed the food that my aunt cooked *phew!*...but my mom's satay and dad's ketupat was suuuupeeeerb too!!!..........will HAVE to learn the trade secret to making the ketupat!!..........hehehehehe.......


Me and Aduka took our first couple pic for Hari Raya and it turned out beauuuutifuuuull!!!!....thanks to Frankie (pix below) and Xinyi (pix at the albums on ur right).....lurrrrveee these pictures!...have uploaded the pictures to the album......one of my regrets was not taking pictures with James' kids!!...they're sooooo cuteee and adorable!!!......Jordan was soooooooo chubby and "tembam" - made me want to pinch and bite him sooooo badly!!!...hahahahah......if my kids turned out that way...............me dunno manz!!!......




No comments: