Monday, December 01, 2003

My parents got to know abt Rizan's Vespa oredi!!....hhahahaha...and it was all thanks to me!!.....When I was doing up my blogger on Saturday nite, i left the browser on when I had to answer nature's call - thinking that everyone had gone to sleep.....when I got back from the toilet, guess who's sitting in front of the PC browsing thru my site? ............................. MY MOM!!!!....


She read abt Rizan's vespa and asked me but I don't want to answer her coz I simply do not want to answer for my brother....let him do the answering....


The next day, when Rizan went off for work, she confirmed with him abt the bike....so Rizan, left with no choice, had to tell the truth!!.... :) luckily for him though, when mom told dad and my uncle Yan, he didn't blew his top....partly i think because uncle Yan said some things.....like juz pray lah for his safety.....there's no need to nag or scold since he bought it oredi...blah...blah....blah.....hahahhaha.....PHEW!!!.......so at nite, dad asked Rizan to park his bike inside the house....when dad sees it, i think he likes it....!!......


So surprise!surprise!.....maybe i should tell them that I've been on Aduka's bike everyday, to and from work!!!....hahaahaaha......but anyways, the "secret" is out......can live normally oredi.....no need to be discreet!!...kekekekekkee.........

No comments: