Thursday, December 11, 2003

AAAAAAhhHHH!!!.......Fahma has juz got back from Vietnam!!.....andddd.........she bought me my cloths, 2 colours - blue and pink!!.....The blue is for me and Aduka for next year's Hari Raya...the blue is a marvellous blue!!...it's soooo nice!!!.......the kind of blue that I've been looking for - like blue and turqoise, colour or wateva...it's juz beeeeeeeyuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeefuuuuuuuuuLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!.......


The pink one is nice too - certainly a colour Izy's gonna go crazy over!! I'm sharing the pink with my mom..she likes pink too!.....RosmAmaN juz gave me an idea for that pink one! And I can't wait for Lily, my tailor to work on it!!!.....


Both cloths are in total 18m and it's juz S$52!!!...that's like freaking $2.89 per metre!!!.....in Singapore, cloths are normally around $7/m!!....i think if we go there, we'll be pretty crazy!!...going ga-ga over the cheap cloths!!...and mind u!!....the cloth that she buy, is very soft and not hot!!........Todd bought me another pce of cloth..peachy colour...he didn't bring it today!!....i'm sooooo excited!!!.....


Me, Naz and Wati were talking abt it and we berangan want to go to Vietnam next yr!!...Imagine the no. of cloths we'll buy and tailor make them!!.....we can even buy matching shoes and bags for the clothes later!!.....oh NO!!!.............i'm going crazy even thinking abt it!!.......


Now, I can't decide to go to Melbourne or Vietnam!!.....I wanna go Melbourne coz have "promised" Xin and Pei to go there....but at the same time, I wanna go Vietnam coz i juz HAVE to go there to buy the cloths!!...hahahhaa.......but I've got not enuff leave & $$ to go to both countries!!!.....*dilemma!dilemma!*


P/S: Yani, as requested in your comments, i've snapped shot my cloths!!.......


Extreme top (peachy, coffee colour) is for me, the middle one (turqoise-blue) is for me and Aduka, the bottom is for me and mom....all these to be for Hari Raya next yr...i really hope that my colleague would buy me the cloth that i sooooo wanted!!!

No comments: