Wednesday, December 10, 2003

I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................................it's nearly 1 am in the morning and i've got to go to work tomorrow and i CAN'T SLEEEPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........my dearie is sick and he can be bit sickening when he's sick.....complained to Yani earlier abt him but well, as usual, me and my sensitivity......*stewpid me!*.....regretted now...coz he does actually sound very, very sick....and i'm juz afraid that his pneumonia is coming again......more worrying is the speculation of SARS coming back!!!......PLUS the fact that i juz finished watching the SARS show on TCS 8 at 9pm!!!..that made it all the more worrying!!!.....


By the way, I've not told a story of a friend of mine whom, as expected would get pretty upset if she knows that me, Lin and Sarina have gone to our teacher's house for Hari Raya...a rough transcript/summary of what was being communicated:


Ms X: Hai "friend"! How come u guys have gone to Mdm's (our teacher) house and never let us know...it's ok if you guys do this to me...i don't gain/lose anything by ur actions. Even if you guys are sour with me, don't drag Ms Y into this as well.....
Me: No one's dragging anyone...we went to her house on a last minute thing...Sarina and Lin wanted to come over my place that day. I suggested we go there since i've got a car.
Ms X: ..........should see Ms Y's face........(I can't remember wat else she said)....
Me: Lin called Ms Y the day before and she said she is working the following day that's y we didn't bother calling her up to ask her along...anyways, we're adults, we have our own commitments so pls try to understand......
MS X: ..................u are not even married yet, we're juz asking for you to go out with us once in a while.....if you're married, it's a different story..if you don't care abt us, then that's fine with me...i'll back away if you want to settle ur own personal commitments/affairs....
Me: .................Though I may not be married, i still have commitments to my family and work...Anyways, if juz to go out and do catching up, there's no need to wait for Hari Raya to go out, we can still go out on any other day...


-----------------END of SMSes-------------------


Actually, the "argue" started when she asked us out for jalan raya.....by that time, I've already had all my weekends booked for my family, a "proposed" Vietnam trip and a wedding that I have to attend. So I told her that...and she can't accept the explaination saying that me and Lin are like that....ever since got fiance and bf, we've got no time for them!!!....drah...drah...drah..........???????????????????..............


i juz don't get her....i told her not to be Ms Emotional, plsssssss........her SMSes confirmed how "childish" she can be......i can't stand it!!!!!!!......................Yes. I admit it was our fault that we didn't ask them....oh!...no! HER....along when we go to Mdm's house...but DUH!!....she was angry with us for not going out with her....went as far as saying we're NOT invited to her house as she's NOT expecting anyone........HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!.......wake up and smell the capuccino!!!........we're not students who go to school together and have the same freaking time-table anymore!!.....we're working adults and too bad our time-table clash this year!!.....i dunno lah...some ppl juz don't grow up??? Or they still think that they're this big bully who can still bully anyone they pls????....................DUUUUHG!!!!!!!!! :P

No comments: