Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Am sooooo depressed today...luckily, my 3 good colleagues has decided to go to my favourite 3 Monkeys Cafe!!........at least, we get to gossip, talk cock and throw my blues away even if it's juz for a short while!! :)


Me and dearie, still in war zone.....not sure now, if it's hot or cold......i wonder what he's doing now but my pride and ego, juz won't let me pick up the phone to ask.......coz bottomline is, i'm still quite angry with him...... :(


ANyways, here's the picture at Monkeys Cafe.....seems delicious rite, the food??....IT IS!!!!........


Tml, i hope to go on a shopping therapy....hope RosmAmaN booked an appt for our massage...i really wish to go and unwind myself..........i need to go clear my head.....


P/S: THANK YOU:
TEE for the treat!!!!!!!!
Fahma for the appetisers!!
Weileen for the X'mas prezzie!!



No comments: