Thursday, December 25, 2003

Thank god!!....al-hamdulillah.......me and dearie bf have patched things up!!.......i think Naz's presence and the retail therapy helped it easier for me and him to be at ease with each other again.....but anyways, all is well....thanks, my frenz, who have made life easier for me and have filled me with "happy" thoughts during this "cold war" of ours... :)


Yesterday, the retail therapy was a blast!!.......tried on quite a no. of clothes!!...in the end, ended up buying a pair of jeans, a top and a small bag for travelling!!.......hahahaha.......going shopping when you've "thinned" has never been soooo much fun!!....hahahahhahaa......was also gonna buy this giordano pair of corduroy ladies (hahhahh.....love it that I can finally wear their ladies jeans!) jeans - nice cutting and color, then they don't have my size in the color that I want!!..........so of course, had it reserved lah...hopefully, i can get it by 1st Jan before their promo ends!!...aaaaaahhhh!!!!............


While me and dearie did our window shopping rounds at AMK, I found my Canon ixus i - it's soooo freaking small and they're selling it at only $580!!!.....WOW!!!........no need to go all the way to Funan....and their deal is good too!!.......FUYOH!!!............i HAVE to get my hands on it!!....the olympus that we have now is tooo bulky!!......





And there's this shop who offers like one of the highest trade in value for my hp ($260)!....is offering me $383, after trade-in and GST for a Samsung V200!!....should I?...shouldn't I??.....i'm thinking that if i wanna chg hp, I have to do it before the new year coz if not, it'll be 5% GST!!...NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!....................how eh??........


Anyways, since today is X'mas, here's wishing all those celebrating - A Merry, merry, X'mas!!....... For those not celebrating, enjoy the holidays!!!...................

No comments: