Saturday, December 27, 2003

Another round of The Monkeys Cafe last nite!!....And another round of talking cock and bitching abt other ppl!!....hahhahahhaa..........it's sooooo good to do catch up and juz relaks and unwind with ppl whom you care for and enjoy their companion........


This time round, went out with my dearest poly mates - Peipei and Gatal gurl!......though we didn't take any pictures of the food, we did take some snap shots of ourselves with the help of our gatal girl!.......And, here's a tribute to our dearest, Lyn Koh b.k.a PeiPei, Peiking duck, Xena (and the list goes on and on..)........



Here's a few poses of the day by PeiPei.....i like the last pix coz it looked like an ad, don't u think??.........except that maybe, they have to chg the girl, perhaps??....hahahhahah... *sorry, pei!*


And here's a little guessing game for you guys......



Oh!!......And good news, have gotten that gorgeous corduroy jeans that I oh! SO wanted!!....hehhehee........got it on X'mas day.......speaking of which, too bad my digi cam's batt went flat (again!)!! - me & dearie together with his friends (newly weds - who don't have a clue or an idea where to go together...weird ain't it??...they ARE newly weds...how can the flame die sooo soon??) went out to karaoke!!.....that's like sooooo totally "wild" coz knowing my dearie, he don't actually sing inside the house with me, let alone outside!!! But well, he blew me away that day!!.....


So now, not only am I happy, I'm feeling funky too!!......FUNKY!FUNKY!........kekkekekke......


P/S: THANK YOU PEI & SHIN YU FOR THE TREAT!!.....LAV U GUYS!!..... *SMMMOOOOOOCCHHH!*

No comments: