Thursday, December 18, 2003

BIRTHDAY GIRL!


Me with my new Mango top and Adidas bag!


It's my bday today!...took leave to celebrate it with my baby!!!.......Wanna thank all who has given me their well-wishes!!...very touched!!...........it's such a warm feeling when someone remembers ur birthday and wishes u well for the year ahead...etc...etc.... X )



Anyways, my baby brought me to Seoul Garden for lunch...WOW!!.....very the full today!!....there's this 4 boys beside us - they kept eating and eating and eating...they were there earlier than us and have sat there for 3hrs!!....when we had our desert, they actually refilled their plate of rice!!....





After that, we went shopping!!!.....went X'mas shopping for my colleagues!!...AT last! Managed to get something for everyone on my list!......We also went to look around for my PSC!!....I can't wait to get hold of that!!....That's my bday present from mum and dad!.... :) But actually, still can't decide between these two! - Canon or Epson??!!.....

Canon costs $399 will get free mini fridge worth $169...Epson not sure how much it costs...You can click on the pictures to see their specs


Was also looking for a handphone...am soooo very interested in Samsung - V200 and E700A!!.....the V200 is around $648++ and the E700A is around $938++......i like the latter for it's size and design.....but to think that i'm paying that much for a hp!!!...NO WAY!!....so now, will still look around....Aduka's friend have asked to consider Nokia but no NOKIA's range currently has caught my eye!.... howie???......

First picture is Samsung V200 and the other is E700A...can click on the pictures to see their specs.

No comments: