Tuesday, December 16, 2003

COMPLAINT OF THE DAY!


eeeeerrrrhhhh!!!!!!!!!..........can't stand that nyonya juz now!!.......was on the verge of buying this nice pair of paracuso jeans....was trying on a different size before making my purchase when she asked me from outside the dressing cubicle:


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nyonya: Excuse me, are you done yet? My customer has been waiting for quite some time now...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hell!!...that really pisses me off!!.......When I went out of the cubicle, I walked away. She asked how was it and I gave her back the two pieces w/o looking at her and said don't want...


Naz said that she gave a "I-know-you're-not-gonna-buy" look!!!.........EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSS!!!....No way on earth, am I gonna give my $$$ to her!!...ARSE!!.....


WAT??!!....don't think that I dun have enuff $$ to buy your freaking pants??.....U juz have to lick the ass of some skinny yuppie who doesn't seem to give a hoot to your collection of clothes!! We're the paying customers too!....Y is it that person has prefrential treatment??...Is it my skin, my size or my $$$??......


Oh PLSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!.......

No comments: