Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Goodbye 2003!!.......Helloooo 2004!!....


Another year has gone by without me realising and now, I have to say bye-bye to 2003!!....And wat a day to get your PMS coz I'm feeling very, very irritated/agitated rite now!!....aaaaaahhh!!!!.......


A recap of 2003 - the scary and the sweet happenings in my/our life!
1. My Engagement - 2.5yrs more.......sleeping and counting the days.... hehehhehe
2. War & Terrorism - FREAKY!!
3. ERS - YES!YES! Give me more!!
4. SARS - I really wish that it won't come back!!.....
5. My Loss - my paternal grandma who passed away a few months back.. :(
6. Wati's Wedding - wedding of the year!!......so who's turn is next??!!....
7. Big purchases! - Changed hp (6610), a mini Hi-Fi set, sessions for facial, my Canon Ixus i :)
8. Nitemare! - arrival of 2 very irritating ppl in my life.....i can't stand them! I wished they'd juz *poof!*


Anyways, have not listed my goals or resolutions (as if i'd be sticking to it!! hahahhaha....) for next year, as yet......Here goes (not in order of priority):


I wanna....
.....lose say......5kg by end of the year??.....hehehhehe....
....."buy" more "babies" eg a new handphone/printer/any other stuff! :)
.....save at least $100-$200 more for my wedding
.....take up make-up course and be a PT mak-andam/make-up artist.....u think can or not eh???....
.....change jobs within first half of the year (can't stand this job!!...pls!!...somebody HELP me!!)........
.....drink at least 1L of water per day...
.....exercise at least 3x per week (HAH!.........mmmm...don't take my word too seriously hor!...will c how....)


I should think the above are all......Now, my hopes for 2004:
.....world peace
.....me and dearie would be as in love as before....no stewpid squabbles, no fights - just love and romance!! x)
.....higher pay salary!!...maybe chg current workplace's management or something!!....No more "farny" colleagues, plssss.....enuff that I have at least 2 at work now!!
.....economy will pick up so that poor souls like me, who are looking for a job, will get a job soon!!


So here's wishing everyone a

HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!.......



May all your wishes/goals/resolutions be achieved in the coming year and that you and your family be blessed with good health and prosperity!.....Have a good year ahead!!

No comments: